Welcome to Mike's WeatherCall WeatherCall® ToGo - the mobile weather app that monitors YOU for possible dangerous weather, not the other way around.
The original WeatherCall personal severe weather warning notification system, trusted by hundreds of thousands, is now available in a MOBILE version. WeatherCall ToGo is a web-based program designed to optimally perform on iPhone and Android smartphones.
Keep WeatherCall ToGo open in the phone's web browser if thunderstorms start to develop. Your phone will report it's location to WeatherCall once a minute and compare your current location to that of the dangerous weather.
If you choose to continue your service, you will receive a text message from WeatherCall on how to register permanently.
WeatherCall ToGo: $ 11.95 per year
WeatherCall ToGo with Lightning - Real-time lightning strike monitoring: $ 11.95 per year
Save money with a bundled service, delivering the ultimate peace of mind if you're outdoors when storms are brewing.
WeatherCall Plus: Bundle NWS and Lightning Notifications: $ 17.95 per year
How to sign up for the service
Step #1: Test your phone's compatibility.
WeatherCall ToGo performs optimally on iPhone and Android platforms. However, newer smartphones with GPS functions may also be compatible. To determine if the application will work on your smartphone, perform this simple compatibility test before signing up. Open your phone's web browser and type in www.weathercall.net/mobileapptest. Follow the instructions. If your phone is compatible, proceed to Step #2.
Step #2: Sign up on this website:
Click on the button below and then follow the instructions:
Step #3: Log into your new account on your smartphone.
- Open your smartphone's web browser and type in: www.weathercall.net/mobile/ktul.
- Log in and select ALLOW when your phone asks if WeatherCall can use your phone's current location.
- Tap the MY SETTINGSbutton to select:
- the way you want to be notified (Phone call or SMS Text or both),
- The types of warnings (tornado is the default) and if you have subscribed to lightning notification, decide if you want
- A 15 minute or 30 minute wait period after the lightning-producing strorm has exited your area before you receive an "All Clear" notification.
- If you want to receive an SMS text reminder to launch the program if an NWS warning is issued within 30 miles of your phone's location, even if WeatherCall ToGo is NOT currently running.
Step #4: After you've saved your settings bookmark the Mike's WeatherCall WeatherCall ToGo home page. This will place an icon on your phone's main screen. Simply touch the icon to use the service. You will not have to enter your log in information again.
- The application must be running in your browser window for it to be proactively monitoring you. The Regional Reminder choice will send you a text if warnings are issued within 30 miles. WeatherCall ToGo continuously monitors your phone's last reported location for dangerous weather.
- The incoming phone number with a WeatherCall notification is 1-866-479-9906. Please save this number and name it so it will display on your caller ID as an incoming Mike's WeatherCall WeatherCall ToGo weather notification.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please e-mail email@example.com and put MOBILE in the subject line.